21 September 2017

The best of 'cutting-edge' messages from 'recruiters' to me.

This blog entry will be updated every time when I will get another gem from the recruiter.

    In my personal opinion, the worst thing about looking for jobs are recruiters.
However thanks to their "marketing creativity" I often get entertained with a unique selection of gems in form of poetic sentences. I decided to share it with the universe.

1.

2. 
 "Hi Domonic" .
My name is Dominik. I understand that auto-correct will change my name to Dominic ,but ...Domonic is quite ... 'creative' .If recruiter do not pay attention to basics like first name, so chance to find job is slim ?   

3.
"you'll work *** on cutting edge web technologies in *** and bleeding-edge Agile practices at ***".
I wonder what 'bleeding-edge Agile practices ' means.

4.


"Our Tier-1 Client is hiring for Java Developer”


5.
 fill your below required information’s for this role to share with our Client to proceed further.
Total years of experience:

Relevant years of Experience as per JD:

Current Daily Rate/Salary in GBP:  

Expected Salary in GBP:

Job - Notice Period:

Best time to reach you in working days:

Current Location (City or Area, Country):

Nationality / Work Authorization:

Best number to reach you:


6.
"To decompose technical tasks and provide accurate estimates".



No comments:

Post a Comment