It based on my personal experience only and resources that I read on internet.
It will contains many grammar mistakes.
Please drink double espresso and energy drink as article is long and boring.
- List of languages and technologies that you want to use in new job.
- Consider other important things like minimum salary ( do research about salary depends on your experience/location and be REALISTIC about it!) , maximum commute distance , work hours , perks and so on
- Friends (best option)
- Companies website (specially,your dream companies )
- Job hunting Website ( specially offer by company ,not recruitment agency.
- LinkedIn is a great source to gathering information about company and possibility to find which company recruiting at the moment ,but speaking of LinkedIn.
- job centre plus in theory (in UK) are quite useless for professional jobs but It can be a good place free advice,if you needed.