Due unexpected large amount of LinkedIn requests and my unusual approach to LinkedIn , I created this blog entry to explain 2 things and help you decided is worth time to contact me and avoid waste my and your time. It may sounds a bit harsh , but I want save my precious time .
1. Can you add me on LinkedIn? No. Find explanations here: http://dominiksymonowicz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/to-linkedin-users-who-would-like-to.html
2. I have interesting job for you , so what you are looking for ?
I am not looking at the moment but I am open minded due changes in future. If you fancy send my role, it must meet all criteria below:
- Java 7 is minimum ( 8 preferred) , Spring Framework 3.2 & 4 (preferred) ,Spring Boot 1.x Agile ( Scrum , Kanban ), TDD and IntelliJ IDEA (It can be Eclipse).
- 25 days of annual leave (excluding bank holiday)
- It must be 45 minutes from Rickmansworth (off peak time ) using public transport.
- Mid level back-end (no senior roles please please please!)
- Is for Graduate/Junior/Medium/Senior Role?
- What is required a certain level of experience for these skills?
- What are main duties? How looks specific responsibilities expected of a my role?
- What methodology are they using?
- How flexible is this role (can I do various position over time) and how the role could develop?
- How big team is? Is it work in team ,alone, pair programming, mixed?
- How looks working culture and working style?
- Is work is only at company's premises?Is it required travelling ?
- Might they even be able to work from home when possible?
- Salary range , starting annual leave (ability to buy holidays ?)
Is your company has any vacancy?
I am working in IT department not HR.
Do you know anybody who looking for job?
According to probability ... yes,but I don't know details,so don't ask me for details of person,because I don't know and btw. I am software developer not recruiter and more excited topic to talk about than asking them about looking for 'awesome' opportunities.
If you read this blog entry. Let me know , I will be much nicer to you , because you proved that you pay attention to what I wrote on LinkedIn :).
Thank you very much!