- list of all html elements (from http://www.w3.org)
- this website explains meaning of the numbers.(Useful,if you want your server return right return code
- Great reference for html
- How to reset css
- Prevent long word (like url ) from breaking - www.css-tricks.com/snippets/css/prevent-long-urls-from-breaking-out-of-container/
XPath is a language for finding information in an XML document.
XPath is used to navigate through elements and attributes in an XML document.
- XPath, there are seven kinds of nodes:
- document nodes
- XML documents are trees of nodes.
- Items are atomic values or nodes.
- Atomic values are nodes with no children or parent.
- Each element and attribute has one parent. Element nodes may have zero, one or more children.
- Nodes that have the same parent.
- Ancestors A node's parent, parent's parent, Descendants A node's children, children's children,
- XPath uses path expressions to select nodes or node-sets in an XML document.
- Predicates are used to find a specific node or a node that contains a specific value.
- XPath wildcards can be used to select unknown XML elements.
- By using the | operator in an XPath expression you can select several paths.
- An axis defines a node-set relative to the current node.
- A location path can be absolute or relative.An absolute location path starts with a slash ( / ) and a relative location path does not.
- An XPath expression returns either a node-set, a string, a Boolean, or a number.
- XQuery is used to querying XML data.
- XSLT is the style sheet language for XML files.
SOLUTIONS FOR COMMON PROBLEMS:
- Note: In IE 5,6,7,8,9 first node is, but according to W3C, it is . To solve this problem in IE, set the SelectionLanguage to XPath.
- How to prevent uneven linespacing when subscripts or superscripts are used on web pages.
- Interesting blog entry about history of web design for designer
- Great picture (if you know author let me know!) about work-flow which how respond number you get http
- w3schools is quite famous website that provide web development learning content ,but there are many professionals who hats this page and they are even pages about it like http://www.w3fools.com .I am unable to jurge this,but it is worth to mention as it r