You open your project and ....IDE do not detect your device ... you are unplug and plug and plug ... and nothing .
WTF ... Where's the food ?
What to do ?
This is a solution, which works for me and most people, which i help with .
I assumed that:
- You installed your favorite IDE
- You install HTC Shit manager .. sorry .. HTC sync manager
- You have a working USB cable
- You disable old HTC sync (program and process)
- You have done above steps,correctly.
- Before you do anything restart computer
- In your device: Go to Settings/Developer options/turn OFF usb debbugging and turn OFF Developer options (don't allow to debugging!)
- Plug your mobile into USB port ..It must be usb 2.0 (DO NOT PLUG TO USB 3.0!).
- Go to Device Manager
- Find Portable Device
- Select your device ... and ... uninstall driver.
- unplug HTC
- plug HTC
- (see all installing drivers stuff )
- and ...viola it should works!(do not forgot turn on developers options with usb debugging!)*
So far,it was one case which remains .. unknown why it doesn't work.
* if doesn't . It means ....
a)you didn't follow all step in order
b) you have done steps in wrong way.
Other Problems that may prevent htc to works in debugging mode:
* weird usb cable not always works. (all usb can charge device,but not all can be used as data exchange)
* some people don't know that cable is damaged
* usb 3.0 port and cable may not work with HTC during installation and detection process (but they may works after).
* you installed driver on usb 3.0
This is all,what i know at the moment.
I hope ,it helps!