- In Windows Vista fo to the start menu.
- Choose run from the menu or go to the search bar at the botton.
- Type in control userpasswords2 and press enter.
- The User Accounts window will appear. (screenshot below)
- Now select a user name by making it blue.
- Remove the tick in the box next to Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
- Press apply. You will be asked to enter the password for this account. If there is no password then leave it blank.
- Press ok and exit.
- Restart your computer and it will login to that account automatical
1 April 2011
How to set an account to open automatiacally In Windows Vista
How to set an account to open automatiacally: