11 March 2017

Coolpointer.008 - Classic Games Postmortem - XCOM: UFO Defense by Julian Gollop

What is Coolpointer ? Check this : http://dominiksymonowicz.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/coolpointerintroduction.html


UFO: Enemy Unknown knows as XCOM: UFO Defense is my favourite game of all times. It was addictive and spooky game which waste more than 1000 hours in the past. I know for today's kids it is near zero, but back in 90' it was a lot. Anyway , I discovered talk by Julian Gollop one of the creator of XCOM and it was super interesting for me as fan of XCOM.
Funny, enough I always wanted to write game XCOM'like with more RPG elements (more story telling , so people can attach to people who they play. 



Classic Games Postmortem - XCOM: UFO Defense by Julian Gollop 

No comments:

Post a Comment