It based on my personal experience only and resources that I read on the internet.
It will contain many grammar mistakes.
Please drink double espresso and energy drink as an article is long and boring.
- List of languages and technologies that you want to use in the new job.
- Consider other important things like minimum salary ( do research about salary depends on your experience/location and be REALISTIC about it!), maximum commute distance, work hours, perks and so on
- Friends (best option)
- Companies website (especially, your dream companies )
- Job hunting Website ( specially offer by the company, not recruitment agency.
- LinkedIn is a great source to gathering information about company and possibility to find which company recruiting at the moment but speaking of LinkedIn.
- job centre plus in theory (in the UK) are quite useless for professional jobs but It can be a good place free advice if you needed.