I do not take any responsibility or liability for any error, omission , inaccuracy or destructions!
BASED ON GAME EXAMPLE:
Let's start from challenge.
It was a good fun and interesting experiment.
I am glad that I have done it, because:
- Always enjoy what you doing ...
- Never update your IDE or Android SDK during implementing or testing stage. Finish , what you doing,test it.When it works, commit your changes and then update IDE, plug-ins and Android SDK stuff
- If you stuck with something, go for break ,drink
- "Premature optimization is the root of all evil" (Donald Knuth) .Do not optimize something ,if it not gives a significant improvements.
- Kiss principle
- Choose licence for you application can be difficult .My favourite ones are wtfpl (http://www.wtfpl.net/) and beerware. One of the best tool for licence is creativecommons (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/ )
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial about Android application and game development.
If it has any use for you, then great :).
I hope, You found some useful little bits that help you in your fun with android development.
Good luck with your development.