It based on my personal experience only and resources that I read on the internet.
It will contain many grammar mistakes.
Please drink double espresso and energy drink as an article is long and boring.
It is an extended version of my previous blog entry that I wrote some time ago.
It will be series of short notes about various stages of recruitment and what I learnt from it.
This is a list of notes:
- Answer on the question .I looking for
- HOW TO WRITE A GOOD CV?
- HOW TO WRITE GOOD COVER LETTER?
- DO I NEED LINKEDIN?
- Company's job specification
- PHONE INTERVIEW
- HOMEWORK (Tests, Task,etc.)
- FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW TESTS, TASK, QUIZZES on INTERVIEW
- WHAT TO DO, IF YOU GET 2 AND MORE OFFERS. (which one, I should choose?)
- Useful resources to read