It based on my personal experience only and resources that I read on internet.
It will contains many grammar mistakes.
Please drink double espresso and energy drink as article is long and boring.
It is a extended version of my previous blog entry that I wrote some time ago.
It will be series of short notes about various stages of recruitment and what I learnt from it.
This is a list of notes:
- Answer on question .I looking for
- HOW TO WRITE A GOOD CV?
- How to write good Cover letter?
- Do I need LinkedIn?
- Company's job specification
- PHONE INTERVIEW
- HOMEWORK (Tests, Task ,etc.)
- FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW
- TESTS,TASK,QUIZZES on INTERVIEW
- WHAT TO DO ,IF YOU GET 2 AND MORE OFFERS. (which one ,I should chose?)
- Useful resources to read